EL-USB-2 Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point Data Logger
The EL-USB-2 standalone data logger measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -31 to +176°F and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 1°F and 0.5%RH. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data, including calculated dew point, can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery, giving up to 2 years’ logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.
- -31 to +176°F and 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings for both temperature and humidity
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for both temperature and humidity
- Status indication via red/green LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
Lascar’s EasyLog control software can be used with the EL-USB-2 and is available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com. Easy to install and use, the control software is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 & 10. The software is used to set up the logger, download, graph and annotate data or export in Excel, PDF and jpeg formats.
The software allows the following parameters to be configured:
There are no reviews yet.
EasyLog | EL-USB-2
Measurement Range: -31°F to +176°F
Internal Resolution: 1°F
Accuracy (Overall error): 1.04°F typical (41 to 140°F)
Long term stability: <0.04°F) / year
Measurement Range: 0 to 100%RH
Internal Resolution: 0.5%RH
Accuracy (Overall error): 2.25%RH typical (20 to 80%RH)
Long term stability: <0.25%RH / year
Accuracy (overall error)*: 3.1°F typical (-31 to 176°F, 40 to 100%RH)
Logging Rate: User selectable between 10 seconds & 12 hours
Operating Temperature Range: -31°F to +176°F
Battery Life: Up to 2 years (at 77°F and 1 minute logging rate)
Readings: 16,382 temperature, 16,382 relative humidity
Dimensions: 4.96 x 0.98 x 0.86
IP Rating: IP67 standard when the cap is fitted
* The overall error takes in to account the sensor accuracy (as shown on datasheet) and the resolution of the data logger For more information on the performance characteristics for the temperature and humidity sensor, please see datasheet.