Light (LUX) & Ultra Violet (UV) monitoring
The ML4000LUX/UV series of radio transmitters enable users to for light measurement (LUX) and ultraviolet (UV) using the most accurate sensors available. The ML4000 series of light and UV radio transmitters are a range of advanced technology allowing 24/7 monitoring of a site, with immediate alarm notification of breach to pre-set boundaries and historical analysis of data.
Measurements can be taken of the proportion of UV present (μW/Lumen), the total amount of UV (mW/ M2), and the amount of visible light LUX).
LUX is measured in the range 10 to 5000 LUX. This is sufficient for environments where a LUX level of over 600 is not normally desired, but higher ranges can be supplied upon request. The UV range is 20 to 2000 μW/Lumen.
These reliable transmitters are used with our renowned wireless Hanwell EMS monitoring system for real-time 24/7 data (anytime and anywhere) and instant alarm notifications. Contact us today for your free quotation and signal strength test (we can prove ours to be unrivaled) or to discuss your specific temperature monitoring requirements and application.
- Unrivalled low power radio for long-distance transmission (over 3km over open ground)
- Memory capacity 100,000 readings
- High performance technology with accurate connecting sensors
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Slots in back of unit for wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Reduce damage caused by natural and artificial light and UV on objects
- Minimise the destructive effects of UV on organic materials
- Save time and money previously used to restore objects affected by light and UV damage
- Create the optimum light and UV surroundings for all artefacts
- Light and UV products can be easily integrated into an existing Hanwell Pro system
This product is to be used in conjunction with the Hanwell EMS software for comprehensive centralised monitoring.
This product can be calibrated to your specifications, contact us for further details.
N.B Instrument operating range -20°C to +65°C in a non-condensing RH environment.
Manufactured by Hanwell | Ellab