Light (LUX) & Ultra Violet (UV) monitoring
The ML4000LUX/UV series of radio transmitters enable users to for light measurement (LUX) and ultraviolet (UV) using the most accurate sensors available. The ML4000 series of light and UV radio transmitters are a range of advanced technology allowing 24/7 monitoring of a site, with immediate alarm notification of breach to pre-set boundaries and historical analysis of data.
Measurements can be taken of the proportion of UV present (μW/Lumen), the total amount of UV (mW/ M2), and the amount of visible light LUX).
LUX is measured in the range 10 to 5000 LUX. This is sufficient for environments where a LUX level of over 600 is not normally desired, but higher ranges can be supplied upon request. The UV range is 20 to 2000 μW/Lumen.
- British Made design and manufactured
- Unrivalled low power radio for long distance transmission (over 3km over open ground)
- Memory capacity 100,000 readings
- High performance technology with accurate connecting sensors
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Slots in back of unit for wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Reduce damage caused by natural and artificial light and UV on objects
- Minimise the destructive effects of UV on organic materials
- Save time and money previously used to restore objects affected by light and UV damage
- Create the optimum light and UV surroundings for all artefacts
- Light and UV products can be easily integrated into an existing Hanwell Pro system
- Supporting British Engineering and Manufacturing Industries
Radio Transmitter Functions
Frequency Options: A range of frequencies are available between 433-458MHz. Country specific regulations apply.
Radio Power: 10mW
Radio Range: 3km over open ground
Battery Life: Up to 18 months
This product can be calibrated to your specifications, contact us for further details.
N.B Instrument operating range -20°C to +65°C in a non-condensing RH environment.