Discreet Slimline RF Bug Radio Transmitters
Hanwell Pro’s RF Bug is part of the Hanwell Pro advanced 400 series of temperature and humidity radio transmitters. They allow wire-free monitoring of a site, with real-time alarm notification and historical analysis of data. Each unit reads on-board sensors to provide accurate and reliable information about environmental conditions. This data is transmitted, at user-defined intervals, to the Radiolog system where it is filed for analysis.
The RF Bug has a precision temperature sensor and a high-quality humidity sensor. Transmitter ID number and transmission rate are set using dip switches accessible through the back of the case.
Temperature and humidity are closely interrelated. Some independent effects of high temperature and humidity include increased biological activity and acceleration of chemical deterioration processes.
The RF Bug is a discreet, slim-line device that enables users to carry out wire-free monitoring of specific areas. At just 105 x 65 mm, less than an iPhone, the RFBug is the smallest device of its kind. It has been specifically designed to fit in small areas.
- Wireless data transfer
- High performance technology with accurate connecting probes
- Low power radio for long distance transmission (Over 3km over open ground)
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Slots in back of unit for wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Accurately monitor temperature and humidity in confined spaces
- Provides accurate and reliable information
- Assists in building maintenance and conservation
- Versatile and discreet
- Moulded case allows easy access to the battery
This product is to be used in conjunction with the Hanwell EMS software for comprehensive centralised monitoring.
This product can be calibrated to your specifications, contact us for further details.
N.B Instrument operating range -20°C to +65°C in a non-condensing RH environment (operating range dependent on sensor).
Manufactured by Hanwell | Ellab