Hanwell Pro Wireless Humidity Sensor Range
The ML4000RHT series of wireless humidity sensor units are well established as the most flexible humidity sensors on the market today. Each unit has been designed to be compatible with a wide range of temperature and humidity probes to provide accurate and reliable measurement specifically selected for conservation requirements.
Additionally, depending on the format required by the user, temperature and humidity data can be wirelessly transmitted directly to a local PC for automatic and immediate notification and analysis.Most wireless devices include the logging facility to guarantee against data loss in the event of radio communication loss.
The units are powered by a single 3.6 Volt AA Lithium battery, which can be replaced by the user as and when required. The battery life will be dependent on the method of data collection, but can last up to 3 years, with notification of when a change is required.
- Unrivalled low power radio for long distance transmission (over 3km over open ground)
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Easily accessible battery and USB socket
- Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
- Up to 3 years battery life (depending on format of data retrieval)
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Assists with museum accreditation
- High-performance technology with accurate probes
- Designed for discreet monitoring
- Ensure comfortable environment for visitors
- Prevent damage to organic materials
This product is to be used in conjunction with the Hanwell EMS software for comprehensive centralised monitoring.
This product can be calibrated to your specifications, contact us for further details.
N.B Instrument operating range -20°C to +65°C in a non-condensing RH environment
Manufactured by Hanwell | Ellab