Light (LUX) & Ultra Violet (UV) monitoring using light meters
The ML4000LUX/UV series of light meters enable users to measure light (LUX) and ultraviolet (UV) using the most accurate sensors available. The ML4000 series of light and UV light meters are a range of advanced technology allowing monitoring of a site, with historical analysis of data.
Measurements can be taken of the proportion of UV present (μW/Lumen), the total amount of UV (mW/ M2), and the amount of visible light LUX).
Alternatively, view our Radio Transmitter variants, here.
LUX is measured in the range 10 to 5000 LUX. This is sufficient for environments where a LUX level of over 600 is not normally desired, but higher ranges can be supplied upon request. The UV range is 20 to 2000 μW/Lumen. Typically these data loggers are used for museum UV or light monitoring.
- Memory capacity 100,000 readings
- High-performance technology with accurate connecting sensors
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Slots in back of unit for wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Reduce damage caused by natural and artificial light and UV on objects
- Minimise the destructive effects of UV on organic materials
- Save time and money previously used to restore objects affected by light and UV damage
- Create the optimum light and UV surroundings for all artefacts
- Light and UV products can be easily integrated into an existing Hanwell Pro system
This product is to be used in conjunction with HanLog software or the Hanwell EMS software for comprehensive centralised monitoring.
Contact us to discuss your museum UV or light requirements, as we will almost certainly have a solution for you.
Manufactured by Hanwell | Ellab