Temperature and Humidity Data Loggers
The HL4000RHT series of temperature and humidity data loggers have been designed to be compatible with a wide range of temperature and humidity probes to provide users with flexible, accurate and reliable measurement.
Additionally, depending on the format required by the user, data from the temperature and humidity data loggers can either be downloaded directly to a local PC using a USB cable to a local PC for automated and accurate data collation and analysis.
The units are powered by a single 3.6 Volt AA Lithium battery, which can be replaced by the user as and when required. The battery life will be dependent on the method of data collection, but can last up to 3 years, with notification of when a change is required.
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Easily accessible battery and USB socket
- Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- High performance technology with accurate probes
- Up to 3 years battery life (depending on format of data retrieval)
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
This product is to be used in conjunction with HanLog software or the Hanwell EMS software for comprehensive centralised monitoring.
Manufactured by Hanwell | Ellab