Hanwell Pro Temperature Logger Measurement
The 4000T series of data logger temperature specific units are well established as the most flexible units on the market today. Each unit has been designed to be compatible with a wide range of temperature probes to provide accurate and reliable measurement specifically selected for the user’s requirements.
Additionally, depending on the format required by the user, data from the temperature logger can be downloaded directly to a local PC using a USB cable for automatic notification of pre-set temperature boundaries and detailed analysis.
The units are powered by a single 3.6 Volt AA Lithium battery, which can be replaced by the user as and when required. The battery life will be dependent on the method of data collection, but can last up to 3 years, with notification of when a change is required.
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Easily accessible battery and USB socket
- Up to 3 years battery life
- Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- Provides users with the tools to maintain a stable environment
- Reduces the risk of damage to stock caused by temperature fluctuations
- Vast range of units and probes provide users with multiple temperature related applications
- Easily calibratable hardware ensures accurate and reliable data for years
This product is to be used in conjunction with HanLog software or the Hanwell EMS software for comprehensive centralised monitoring.
Manufactured by Hanwell | Ellab