Pro Thermocouple Radio Transmitter – RL4901, RL4902, RL4903 & RL4904
Part of the Hanwell Pro RL4900 Series, the RL4901- RL4904 are thermocouple transmitter which include LCD display and 434.075MHz frequency as standard. They are available in two temperature ranges with or without door sensors. Contact us today for your free quotation or to discuss your specific temperature monitoring requirements and application.
Available models part numbers:
- RL4901-434.075 – Thermocouple Wireless Data Logger with LCD display (-200°C to +200°C)
- RL4902-434.075 – Thermocouple Wireless Data Logger with LCD display (-200°C to +200°C)
- RL4903-434.075 – Thermocouple Wireless Data Logger with LCD display (-50°C to +350°C)
- RL4904-434.075 – Thermocouple Wireless Data Logger with LCD display (-50°C to +350°C)
✓ Single Channel Thermocouple instrument
✓ LCD display with data readings & battery life
✓ Superior performance hardware & high accuracy sensors
✓ Easily accessible battery & USB socket
✓ Low power radio for long distance transmission (3km over open ground)
✓ Complies with RoHS, EU & WEEE directives
✓ Carries CE Marking
• Cryogenic monitoring
• High temperature applications up to 350°C
For Instrument specification, please click on the Hanwell Pro RL4901-4 transmitter datasheet.
This product is to be used in conjunction with the Hanwell EMS software for comprehensive centralised monitoring.
W200 – HanLog Software
W900 – EMS Software
88706 – 3.6V AA Lithium Battery
This product can be calibrated to your specifications, contact us for further details.
Contact us for more information about this thermocouple radio transmitter or our other temperature monitoring solutions. Alternatively speak to us about your specific application.
Manufactured by Hanwell | Ellab