ClimaBox – Air Quality Monitor
CO2, Temperature & Humidity Data Logger
The ClimaBox has been designed to monitor CO2, temperature and humidity in one instrument for a complete air quality monitor solution. The unit was designed specifically to monitor air quality in terms of carbon dioxide in the air which has been directly linked with sick buildings syndrome (SBS).
Additionally the performance of heating and air handling systems can be analysed to improve the efficiency and/or provide diagnostic data for predicting service intervals.
The Hanwell Pro product technology is established as the most flexible environmental monitoring technology on the market today by allowing users to expand or change systems as and when required.
ClimaBox is available in two formats for standalone applications there is a data logger version and for distributed monitoring and control applications there is a wireless version that can be added to new or existing Hanwell Pro systems.
ClimaBox data loggers gather information and display the data on an LCD screen which can then be downloaded into a local PC via a USB cable.
The CO2 sensor is located inside the box. For the unit to measure accurately, a silent fan draws air in from the ventilation holes on the left hand side of the unit. This air passes across the sensor and out of the ventilation holes on the right hand side.
- British Made design and manufactured
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Accessible battery and USB socket
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Improve work efficiency of staff with optimised air quality
- Reduce level of sick leave
- Ensure a comfortable environment for visitors
- Avoid effects of sick buildings syndrome with discrete monitoring
- Provide optimum CO2, temperature and humidity environments at all times and potentially make significant energy savings
- High performance technology with accurate connecting probes
- Supporting British Engineering and Manufacturing Industries
There are no reviews yet.
W200 – HanLog Software
88706 – 3.6V AA Lithium Battery
Y055 – USB download cable
Y119 – Wall mount bracket
This product can be calibrated to your specifications, contact us for further details.
Air Quality Monitor ClimaBox
1 x CO2 RH/T Data Logger
1 x Power Supply
1 x Bracket
1 x Software
Dimensions: 197 x 106 x 60 mm
Weight: 300 grams
Power Supply: External 12V DC
Memory capacity: 100,000 readings
CO2 Sensor: E+E Dual Source Infrared System
Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 3% of measured value
Temperature Sensor: Precision Thermistor
Range: -10°C to +60°C
Humidity Sensor: Capacitive Polymer
Recommended Range: 0-100%RH non condensing
Resolution: 0.1% RH
*10000ppm variant available
Data Logger Functions
Logging Intervals: Programmable from 10 seconds to 24 hours.
PC Interface: USB communications
Battery Life: Up to 3 years
N.B Instrument operating range -10°C to +60°C in a non-condensing RH environment