Outdoor electricity data logger
Part of the Hanwell Pro Utility Range, the HL4602 outdoor electricity data logger is designed for use with specific current clamps to provide energy usage information.
These products are not available to purchase online due to the radio system requirement, please contact us for information and to discuss the product variable options most suitable to your application:
- HL4602-05A for use with the J135 Current Clamp
- HL4602-50A for use with the J134 current clamp
- HL4602-100A for use with the J139 current clamp
- HL4602-MRC for use with the J091 current clamp
✓ Three channel current clamp inputs
✓ LCD display with data readings & battery life
✓ Easily accessible battery & USB socket
✓ Logger memory capacity of 33,333 readings per channel
✓ Up to 3 year battery life
✓ Complies with RoHS, EU & WEEE directives
✓ Carries CE Marking
- Analysis of kilowatts/hrs
- Measurement of cubic meters of gas
- Control litres of water consumed
For Instrument specification, please click on the Hanwell Pro HL4602 data logger datasheet.
This product is to be used in conjunction with Hanwell EMS software for comprehensive centralised monitoring.
W900 – EMS Software
88706 – 3.6V AA Lithium Battery
Y055 – USB download cable
Y119 – Wall mount bracket