Multi-purpose analogue transmitters for monitoring CO2, differential pressure and airflow.
The Hanwell IceSpy series of multi-purpose analogue transmitter units provide users with a flexible and reliable solution to CO2, air flow and differential pressure measurement.
Each unit has been designed to be fully compatible with Hanwell IceSpy’s predecessor System 5 and include a comprehensive range of measurement options for multiple applications across Food, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries.
Immediate and real-time data collection is provided as data is transferred quickly and easilt direction to the local Network Receiver from the sensors. Using dependable wireless technology, each sensor has a radio range of up to 300 meters (over open ground). For added data security each transmitter has on-board logging capability for 5 days, data is downloaded via RFID.
Hanwell IceSpy Multi-Purpose Sensor Features:
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Vast range of units and sensors provide users with multiple temperature related applications
- Easily accessible battery for replacement by the user, when required
- UKAS calibratable hardware
- All transmitters incorporate a wall bracket
- Low power radio for long distance transmission
- Battery life 2 years plus
- Complies with BS EN 12830
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
These products are not available to purchase online due to the radio system requirement, please contact us for information and to discuss the product variable options most suitable to your application:
IN-MA001F1 – 2 channels 4 – 20 mA
IN-VT001F1 – 2 channels 0-1 VDC
IN-VT002F1 – 2 channels 0-5 VDC
IN-VT003F1 – 2 channels 0-10 VDC
Click on the downloads tab to view our datasheets
- Differential Pressure
There is a range of transmitters with different analogue inputs to accommodate a range of sensors with different analogue outputs.
W900 – Hanwell EMS Software Package
IN-NR001F1 – Network Receiver
IN-RP002F1 – Hanwell IceSpy Repeater
IN-NA002 – ARB Module (Alarm, RFID and Bluetooth)
IN-TA001 – SMS Module