Radio transmitters for an Hanwell IceSpy Wireless system. Operating temperature ranges from -30°C to +50°C (greater with external probe)
The Hanwell IceSpy range of temperature sensors are flexible, reliable and have been designed to offer a comprehensive range of temperature measurement options for multiple applications across Food, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries.
Using the Hanwell IceSpy Network Receiver, data can easily be transferred from the transmitters wirelessly for immediate and real-time data collection. Each Hanwell IceSpy transmitter units have a radio range that can reach up to 300 meters over open ground. For added data security each transmitter has on-board logging capability for 5 days, data is downloaded via RFID.
The units are powered by a single 1.5V AA Lithium battery, which can be replaced by the user as and when required, battery life will be 2 years plus, with notification when a change is required.
Hanwell IceSpy Temperature Sensor Features:
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Vast range of units and sensors provide users with multiple temperature related applications
- Waterproof to IP65
- Easily accessible battery for user replacement, when required
- Calibration available up to UKAS standard
- All transmitters incorporate a wall bracket
- Low power radio for long distance transmission
- Battery life 2 years plus
- Complies with BS EN 12830
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
- Assists with HACCP, MHRA and other national regulatory requirements
- Reduces errors resulting from manual checks
- Eliminate time spent taking manual readings
- Improve product quality with small non-intrusive transmitters
- Reduces the risk of damage to stock caused by temperature fluctuations
There are no reviews yet.
W900 – Hanwell EMS Software Package
IN-NR001F1 – Network Receiver
IN-RP002F1 – Echo Repeater
IN-NA002 – ARB Module (Alarm, RFID and Bluetooth)
IN-TA001 – SMS Module