Temperature Alarm Phone Dialer
The Autodialer temperature alarm phone dialer makes use of a standard telephone line to call pre-programmer telephone numbers to warn of power failure or environmental breach. The Autodialer automatically sends a call to any pre-programmed telephone number, providing a fast and reliable warning and ensuring total peace of mind.
The Autodialer will connect to alarm control panels or can be used as a stand-alone device, connected to a triggered relay output.
The Autodialer is an add-on to Hanwell IceSpy or Hanwell Pro Radio systems.
Key Features of Autodialer:
- LCD display
- Programmable 9 x 32-digit phone numbers for each trigger
- Battery backed up built in memory for telephone numbers and programmed settings
- 12V DC external supply required
- Remote cancelling of next dialled number
- Two 10 second duration user recordable messages, one for each trigger
Key Benefits of Autodialer:
- Dual trigger design for separate alerts
- Easy to connect to alarm control panels
- Low maintenance
- Can be used as a stand-alone communicator
- Powered independently to warn of power failure or environmental breach
These products are not available to purchase online due to the radio system requirement, please contact us for information and to discuss the product variable options most suitable to your application:
- CR-PSTN-AD – Autodialer for CR1 and CR2
- CR-GSM-AD – GSM Autodialer for CR1 and CR2
- SR-PSTN-AD – Autodialer for SR1 and SR2
- SR-GSM-AD – GSM Autodialer for SR1
- IN-PSTN-AD – Autodialer for Notion Lite
- IN0GSM-AD – GSM Autodialer for Notion Lite and Pro