Air Quality Transmitter
Part of the RL5000 range, the Climabox CO2 and RH/T radio transmitter can be used with a Hanwell Pro system to accurately measure and log air quality data. This reliable transmitter is used with our renowned Hanwell Pro temperature humidity monitoring system for 24/7 data and instant alarm notifications. Contact us today for your free quotation and signal strength test (we can prove ours to be unrivaled) or to discuss your specific temperature monitoring requirements and application.
Dimensions: 197 x 106 x 60 mm
Weight: 300 grams
Power Supply: External 12V DC
Memory capacity: 100,000 readings
CO2 Sensor: E+E Dual Source Infrared System
Accuracy: ± 50ppm ± 3% of measured value
Temperature Sensor: Precision Thermistor
Range: -10°C to +60°C
Humidity Sensor: Capacitive Polymer
Recommended Range: 0-100%RH non condensing
Resolution: 0.1% RH
*10000ppm variant available
Radio Transmitter Functions
Frequency Options: A range of frequencies are available between 433-458MHz. Country specific regulations apply.
Radio Power: 10mW
Radio Range: 3km over open ground
Battery Life: Up to 18 months
This product can be calibrated to your specifications, contact us for further details.
N.B Instrument operating range -20°C to +65°C in a non-condensing RH environment.
There are no reviews yet.
W700 – Standard Hanwell EMS Software Package
W706 – Validated Hanwell EMS Software Package
*See Hanwell EMS datasheet for further options
SR2 – Smart Receiver
CR2 – Controller
REP – Repeater
Y119 – Wall mounting bracket
88706 – AA Lithium battery
ClimaBox – Air Quality Monitoring
CO2, Temperature & Humidity Radio Transmitter
The ClimaBox has been designed to monitor CO2, temperature and humidity in one instrument. The unit was designed specifically to monitor air quality in terms of carbon dioxide in the air which has been directly linked with sick buildings syndrome (SBS).
Additionally the performance of heating and air handling systems can be analysed to improve the efficiency and/or provide diagnostic data for predicting service intervals.
The Hanwell Pro product technology is established as the most flexible environmental monitoring technology on the market today by allowing users to
expand or change systems as and when required.
The CO2 sensor is located inside the box. For the unit to measure accurately, a silent fan draws air in from the ventilation holes on the left hand side
of the unit. This air passes across the sensor and out of the ventilation holes on the right hand side.
- British Made design and manufactured
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Long-range radio signal – over 3km
- Accessible battery and USB socket
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Complies with RoHS, EU and WEEE directives
- Carries CE Marking
- Improve work efficiency of staff with optimised air quality
- Reduce level of sick leave
- Ensure a comfortable environment for visitors
- Avoid effects of sick buildings syndrome with discrete monitoring
- Provide optimum CO2, temperature and humidity environments at all times and potentially make significant energy savings
- High performance technology with accurate connecting probes
- Supporting British Engineering and Manufacturing Industries