24/7 comprehensive monitoring technology like no other.
Notion Lite is an ideal 24/7 wireless system to monitor temperature of food and medical supplies for food and healthcare retailers such as Butchers, Vets, GP’s, High street pharmacies, restaurants etc.
The plug and play temperature monitor kit has everything you need to get started with wirelessly monitoring your refrigeration equipment and stock. The temperature sensors accurately monitor the environment within fridges or freezers where crucial stock requires protecting from temperature fluctuations (often caused by refrigeration failure).
This temperature monitoring system has been designed specifically for ease of use and provides business owners with immediate access to real-time temperature data 24/7 and audit-ready reports at the click of a button, anytime or anywhere.
Benefits of Notion Lite
- Accurate and reliable temperature monitor
- Assists with national regulatory requirements such as HACCP
- Improves product quality and reduce product waste
- Reduces errors resulting from manual checks
- Eliminates time spent taking manual readings
- Alleviates audit stress with easy to access historical reports
- Monitor temperature for up to 30 fridges/freezers (if you require more, we recommend Hanwell IceSpy).
- Follow 5 simple steps to a successful installation (no technical expertise required).
- Use reliable, accurate and durable hardware for long-term monitoring.
- Navigate through a clean and modern design.
- Benefit from long-life and user changeable batteries.
Notion Lite video
Notion Lite Temperature monitor
Always ask for a long-range signal strength test.
We can prove ours to be unrivalled.
The use of data radio communication at low powers within or between buildings is a problematic area. There are many pitfalls for the unwary Designer and User.
The Notion Lite temperature monitoring system embodies 25 years of engineering expertise in this radio telemetry. This ensures the best possible performance with a reliability that is guaranteed. Our unrivalled ability to plan and commission robust systems means that you can trust what we say. This is evidenced by many thousands of systems using our technologies in use worldwide today, with many still operating after 20 years.
Unfortunately, wild claims are easy to make but they do not substitute for real expertise. We are more than happy to prove our claims to you at any time before purchase, just please make sure that you ask the same of all potential vendors.