Hanwell CO2 Monitor for IVF Incubators
The Hanwell CO2 monitor can ensure your IVF incubators demonstrate traceability in line with the HFEA code of practice
Receive SMS alarm messages when your IVF incubator is in ALARM. Out of working hours!
The Hanwell series accurately measures a multitude of parameters including a CO2 monitor and temperature and humidity sensors for an IVF incubators with 24/7 data collection, real-time alarms, and historical analysis. We understand that it is crucial to maintain a stable environment within laboratory incubators to ensure optimum cell growth for IVF and demonstrate traceability in line with the HFEA Code of Practice. That is why Hanwell provides a unique and specific, long-term solution for IVF independent system monitoring. Our RL4512 and RL4903 can monitor temperature for liquid nitrogen.
What sets our technology apart from the competition?
- 20 years of experience in pharmaceutical monitoring
- Combined CO2 and temperature monitoring capabilities
- Unrivalled wireless technology (reaching up to 3km over open ground)
- Future-proof system that can easily be expanded as requirements grow
- LCD display and easily changeable batteries
This means you will benefit from:
- Assistance with maintaining quality and safety of gametes and embryos
- Reducing the risks of contamination and loss
- Automatically recording data to reduce errors resulting from manual checks
- Out of working hours alerts if your incubator is in alarm
For more information contact your Business Development Manager, Marcus Stacey-Bradbury to for a free quotation and signal strength test.