Pharmacy temperature monitoring
Notion Lite assists high street and hospital pharmacists with keeping accurate temperature monitoring records. Wirelessly automated and reliable data means that evidence of continuous monitoring is easily achieved during inspections.
Simple plug and play set up ensure pharmacists are not wasting time with manual temperature checking processes allowing them to continue to provide patients with the best possible care.
How the Notion Lite system works for Pharmacies
Hanwell Pharmacy temperature monitoring solution
- Adhere to legal regulations with audit-ready reporting tools
- User-friendly plug and play setup
- Suitable for all clinical environments
Buy your starter kit Online today
How can you reduce waste?
- Eliminate time waste caused by manual checks by using wireless technology
- Reduce product waste with immediate alarm notifications of environmental breaches
- Reduce energy waste by optimising temperatures directly identified from independent temperature monitoring technology
Free Pharmacy E-Book
Contact us to request your free copy of our Pharmacy ebook today:
- Critical Environments
- MHRA, GPhC and CQC regulations
- How to reduce the burden of regulations
- What’s the best technology for the job
Contact Us Today
What makes our system different?
– We care about accuracy – use the best technology designed by Hanwell
– Wireless technology that won’t let you down
– We use radio telemetry over WiFi – find out more about where here
– Software that is simple to use and set accessible from most devices
You may also like
Simple solutions to passing your CQC inspection
With the recent news that a doctors’ surgery in Leicestershire failed a CQC inspection due to inadequate processes, including refrigerators which had failed to have their temperatures monitored for several…
Transporting temperature sensitive Medicines?
The Healthcare Coldchain Complete card uses Shockwatch temperature indicators to provide a clear indication of temperature breach during transportation. Visit our ShockWatch Website for more information. Temperature Range +2°C to +8°C