24/7 comprehensive monitoring technology like no other.
Hanwell Pro is a scalable wireless monitoring system that can be used from one to multiple facilities across the world. It is the most flexible, accurate and reliable environmental monitoring and control system in the world.
With the Hanwell Pro system, you can monitor what you want, as often as you want and access alarms and data wherever you want.
We have a range of wireless loggers and transmitters to suit any application. No system requirement is too complex.
Customers using Hanwell Pro:
- A wide range of product measurement options*
- Unrivalled radio range (3km over open ground)
- LCD display for a variety of transmitters and sensors
- Reliable, accurate and durable hardware suitable for long-term continuous environmental monitoring
- Clean and discreet design
- Long-life, user changeable batteries
The Hanwell EMS software takes environmental monitoring data display to another level. The top-level displays a general overview of site sensor activity, with subsequent levels enabling customisable data groups for individual user requirements. Full data collection with interactive graphs, tables and plan views enable users to slice historical environmental data in multiple ways for more advanced analysis. Hanwell EMS user access levels can be managed through customisable groups. Managing environmental data has never been so easily accessible to so many.
*As an organisation’s needs grow, so can your Hanwell Pro system:
Temperature & Humidity
Flood & Leak
Light & UV
Hanwell EMS - Environmental Monitoring Software
Whatever you need
- Single or multi-user access for small, medium or large sites
- Share data with users and allocate permissions to various data groups
- Collects and displays more data than any other product on the market
- Display quick overview of sites and/or sensor groups
- Access interactive graphs, tables and plan views for a more detailed data analysis
Whenever you need it
- Access real-time data, 24/7
- Immediate email and SMS alarm notifications to user-defined personnel
- Generate automated reports or alternatively access reports immediately and easily
Wherever you are
- Access critical information on your local PC, via the company intranet, network or internet
- View and interact with data and settings from anywhere in the world using commercially available browsers e.g. Firefox, IE
Always ask for a long-range signal strength test.
We can prove ours to be unrivalled.
Continuous environmental monitoring technology you can trust
Data radio communication at low power within or between buildings can be problematic, with many pitfalls for the unwary users.
The Hanwell Pro wireless environmental monitoring system embodies 25 years of engineering expertise to ensure the best possible performance and guaranteed reliability. This, coupled with an unrivalled ability to plan and commission robust systems, means that you can trust what we say. This expertise is evidenced by the many thousands of businesses using our technologies worldwide today, with many systems still operating after 20 years.
Wild claims are easy to make but they do not substitute for real expertise. We are more than happy to prove our claims to you at any time before purchase. All we ask is that you ask the same of all potential vendors.
Manufactured by Hanwell | Ellab
We pride ourselves on our professionalism and ability to accurately identify customer requirements. This allows us to provide a complete solution to real-world instrumentation problems. Our philosophy of keeping design and manufacturing in-house enables us to rapidly respond to ever-changing requirements, especially those driven by legislation.
Our superior environmental monitoring systems are built to enable users to upgrade their technology easily and cost-effectively. As a result, users are easily able to grow and adapt their systems to suit the changing needs of their business or institution.
Server Room Environmental Monitoring
Viruses, Spyware and Network threats generally receive most of the attention when it comes to server protection but environmental conditions within a server room can also cause significant damage if…
Types of environmental monitoring
The reasons behind most environmental monitoring requirements are either due to regulation or waste reduction and this could translate into millions of pounds worth of priceless and irreplaceable historic artefacts…
Maintaining Ultimate Peace of Mind with ISO9001
Having recently passed our annual ISO9001 audit for another year without a single non-conformance, we wanted to highlight the benefits of working with a rigid effective Quality Management System that…
Compliance for Quality
We never compromise on the quality of our products. We are focused on the continuous improvement of ourselves and the processes for which we are accountable.