24/7 comprehensive monitoring technology like no other.
Hanwell Pro is a scalable wireless monitoring system that can be used from one to multiple facilities across the world. It is the most flexible, accurate and reliable environmental monitoring and control system in the world.
With the Hanwell Pro system, you can monitor what you want, as often as you want and access alarms and data wherever you want.
We have a range of wireless loggers and transmitters to suit any application. No system requirement is too complex.
Customers using Hanwell Pro:
- A wide range of product measurement options*
- Unrivalled radio range (3km over open ground)
- LCD display for a variety of transmitters and sensors
- Reliable, accurate and durable hardware suitable for long-term environmental monitoring
- Clean and discreet design
- Long-life, user changeable batteries
The Hanwell EMS software takes environmental monitoring data display to another level. The top-level displays a general overview of site sensor activity, with subsequent levels enabling customisable data groups for individual user requirements. Full data collection with interactive graphs, tables and plan views enable users to slice historical environmental data in multiple ways for more advanced analysis. Hanwell EMS user access levels can be managed through customisable groups. Managing environmental data has never been so easily accessible to so many.
Hanwell EMS - Environmental Monitoring Software
Whatever you need
- Single or multi-user access for small, medium or large sites
- Share data with users and allocate permissions to various data groups
- Collects and displays more data than any other product on the market
- Display quick overview of sites and/or sensor groups
- Access interactive graphs, tables and plan views for a more detailed data analysis
Whenever you need it
- Access real-time data, 24/7
- Immediate email and SMS alarm notifications to user-defined personnel
- Generate automated reports or alternatively access reports immediately and easily
Wherever you are
- Access critical information on your local PC, via the company intranet, network or internet
- View and interact with data and settings from anywhere in the world using commercially available browsers e.g. Firefox, IE