24/7 comprehensive monitoring technology like no other.
Hanwell Lite (currently available as Notion Lite) is the ideal 24/7 wireless temperature monitoring system for food and healthcare retailers such as Butchers, GP’s, High street pharmacies, restaurants etc.
The plug and play temperature monitoring kit contains everything you need to get started with wirelessly monitoring your refrigeration equipment and stock. The temperature sensors accurately monitor the environment within fridges or freezers where crucial stock requires protecting from temperature fluctuations (often caused by refrigeration failure).
This system has been designed specifically for ease of use and provides business owners with immediate access to real-time temperature data 24/7 and audit-ready reports at the click of a button, anytime or anywhere.
Benefits of Hanwell Lite
- Assists with national regulatory requirements such as HACCP
- Improves product quality and reduce product waste
- Reduces errors resulting from manual checks
- Eliminates time spent taking manual readings
- Alleviates audit stress with easy to access historical reports
- Each temperature monitoring system caters for up to 30 sensors (if you require more, we recommend Hanwell IceSpy).
- Follow 5 simple steps to a successful installation (no technical expertise required).
- Use reliable, accurate and durable hardware for long-term monitoring.
- Navigate through a clean and modern design.
- Benefit from long-life and user changeable batteries.
Hanwell Lite video
Hanwell Lite Temperature Alarm System Overview
Always ask for a long-range signal strength test.
We can prove ours to be unrivalled.
Data radio communication at low powers within or between buildings is a problematic area, with many pitfalls for the unwary Designer and User.
The Hanwell Lite Radio system embodies 25 years of engineering expertise in this area to ensure best possible performance with a reliability that is guaranteed. This, coupled with an unrivaled ability to plan and commission robust systems, means that you can trust what we say. This is evidenced by many thousands of systems using our technologies in use worldwide today, with many still operating after 20 years.
Unfortunately, wild claims are easy to make but they do not substitute for real expertise. We are more than happy to prove our claims to you at any time before purchase, just please make sure that you ask the same of all potential vendors.