24/7 comprehensive wireless temperature monitoring technology like no other.
Hanwell IceSpy (previously known as IceSpy Notion Pro) delivers a totally reliable and flexible wireless system that incorporates technological breakthroughs in wireless temperature monitoring that can be seen throughout all Hanwell instrumentation and software.
The system is well-established throughout the cold-supply chain for providing cost-effective solutions to wireless temperature monitoring within fridges, freezers. Additional measurements can be recorded for RH monitoring in heated and dry storage facilities.
The system takes revolutionary steps forward in reliability, robustness and innovative technology whilst retaining affordability. The addition of our innovative Transport System enables continuous wireless temperature monitoring throughout the cold-chain.
Benefits of Hanwell IceSpy:
- One affordable system for in-building and transportation wireless temperature monitoring
- Additional measurements available for simple system expansion such as humidity, CO2, pressure and more.
- Assists with national regulatory requirements such as HACCP, MHRA & GDP
- Improves product quality and reduce product waste during manufacture, storage & distribution
- Reduces errors resulting from manual checks
- Eliminates time spent taking manual readings
- Alleviates audit stress with easy to access historical reports
- Monitor in-building and during transportation using innovative wireless temperature monitoring technology
- A wide range of product parameter options
- Reliable, accurate and durable hardware for long-term monitoring
- Clean and modern design
- Long-life, user changeable batteries
Data at your fingertips
- Choose from single or multi-user access for small, medium or large monitoring needs
- Share data with users and allocate permissions to various data groups where required
- Collect data and customise the display using more environmental parameters than any other product on the market
- Display quick overview of sites and/or sensor groups specified by individual users
- Access interactive graphs, tables and plan views for detailed data analysis
- View real-time data 24/7
- Receive immediate system, email and SMS alarm notification to user-defined personnel
- Generate automated reports or access reports immediately and easily via the system
- Access critical information on your local PC, via the company intranet or network and via the internet
- View and interact with data and settings from anywhere in the world using commercially available browser based formats e.g. Firefox, IE
Read more about the Hanwell IceSpy software.
Always ask for a long-range signal strength test.
We can prove ours to be unrivalled.
Wireless temperature monitoring technology you can trust
The use of data radio communication at low powers within or between buildings is a problematic area, with many pitfalls for the unwary Designer and User.
The Hanwell IceSpy wireless temperature monitoring systems embody 25 years of engineering expertise in this area to ensure the best possible performance with a reliability that is guaranteed. This, coupled with an unrivalled ability to plan and commission robust systems, means that you can trust what we say. This is evidenced by many thousands of systems using our technologies in use worldwide today, with many still operating after 25 years.
Unfortunately, wild claims are easy to make but they do not substitute for real expertise. We are more than happy to prove our claims to you at any time before purchase, just please make sure that you ask the same of all potential vendors.