Return (IPR) instructions to non UK customers
- If you have an issue with a unit or probe, please contact tech support to try and resolve the issue remotely.
- If it has been determined that a resolution cannot be found remotely then please enquire with tech support whether a replacement unit can be sent rather than returning the unit back to the UK.
- If this is not possible and the only solution is for the unit to be returned to the UK, then obtain an RMA number from Technical Support (Returns received without RMA number may be refused and returned back to sender) then follow below procedures.
- If the return is for calibration service, please contact Customer Service to obtain RMA number (Returns received without RMA number may be refused and returned back to sender) then follow below procedures.
- Suitably package the items to be returned referencing the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Create a suitable return export invoice referencing the RMA number containing the following information:
CPC: 51 00 00 0
Repair and Return – IPR IMPORT
Commodity code: 9031 8080 00
Country of Origin: GB
Customs Value: (enter suitable returned product value)
IPR Number: IP/0922/152/23
Ellab Monitoring Solutions Ltd EORI: 945709883000
Ellab Monitoring Solutions Ltd HMRC office is – HMRC, Fitz Roy House, Castle Meadow Rd, Nottingham NG2 1AB
3. Send a copy of the invoice to customer services for approval.
4. Once approved ship via DHL only to the following address:
RMA Number: RMxxxxxx
Ellab Monitoring Solutions Ltd
If the unit is shipped by any other courier than DHL then you may incur extended delays and additional cost for Ellab Monitoring Solutions Ltd to obtain the correct customs clearance paperwork and make any necessary amendments.